Registration is now open for the 2018 Traders Market
November 7-9, 2018 | Hyatt Regency | Chicago, IL
Since 1996, Traders Market has held a unique position among lumber and building material tradeshows as the only one focused almost exclusively on the lumber supply chain. Unlike other shows, the exhibitors are almost always manufacturers of lumber and lumber-related products, not machinery or other equipment providers.
No other lumber tradeshow provides this under one roof. No other show provides better value, if you want to sell a lumber product, find new suppliers, or expand your networks.
- Eight hours of tradeshow floor time to buy, sell and network
- More than three hours of dedicated networking time outside of tradeshow hours
- Meet with NAWLA members from across the country in one location
- Keynote presentation during the opening luncheon from former MLB pitcher, Jim Abbott (watch is introduction video to hear what he will be speaking on)
- Celebration of NAWLA's 125th Anniversary
Hear what others have to say:
"NAWLA is the beating heart of the industry. I learn more and generate more leads [at Traders Market] than any other show or event. If you're not attending then you're not paying attention." - Chase Morrison, Sunset Moulding
"In my opinion there is no better time and money spent during the year to develop business relationships than that invested in the Traders Market." - Matt Hamilton, Klumb Lumber Company
"It is the single event of the year which you can meet current established suppliers, and prospect for the latest new product line on the horizon!" - Nick Fitzgerald, BPI Lumber & Engineered Wood
Download the NAWLA mobile app for all event information at your fingertips!