Registration is now open for the 2018 leadership summit & WWpA Annual Meeting
April 8-10, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa | Austin, TX
NAWLA's Leadership Summit is a three-day educational and networking event where you can grow your business, your knowledge and your network.
Decision-makers from across the forest products industry will build knowledge on relevant management topics and key trends in education sessions and connect with peers through multiple networking events. You will leave with proven best practices, cost-saving measures and new or renewed relationships with customers, prospects and suppliers.
The Leadership Summit is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, jobbers, and all other segments across the supply chain.
2017 Highlights and Attendee Feedback
- Attendees heard from executives in the industry such as Matthew Missad from Universal Forest Products, Nick Arkle from Gorman Brothers, and Dick Molpus from The Molpus Woodlands Group
- 90% met someone new or renewed a relationship that will lead to new business
- 90% of attendees plan on attending the 2018 Leadership Summit
- More than 95% said they are likely or very likely to recommend Leadership Summit to a colleague or friend
- "I learn and grow every time I attend this event. It helps me become a better manager."
- "It has provided great opportunity to deepen relationships with other industry peers at the highest level."
- "As someone new to the wholesale side of wood products and a first time attendee, I found the event a great place to connect with key industry leaders. I look forward to attending again next year and knowing more people!"