NAWLA's new Executive Management Institute (EMI), taking place at Oregon State University (OSU), September 21-24, 2015, is focused on preparing the future leaders of your company for success. The agenda provides a comprehensive view of an executive's roles, from handling legal issues to dealing with customers to marketing for the business and much more.
Participants will be attend sessions such as
- Managing Your Partners: Inventory Management
- Your Role as an Executive: Establishing the Right Culture
- Managing Legal Issues: Contract Law
- Strategic Marketing and Branding
- Managing Your Customers: Negotiating
All attendees will also participate in virtual education before and after the in-person session to enhance the learning experience. To see the full schedule of events, click here.
Registration is available and over 50% of the spaces have been filled. Don't wait -- register today!