2017 Leadership Summit
March 12-14, 2017
Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa | Tucson, Ariz.
NAWLA's Leadership Summit is a three-day educational and networking event where you can grow your business, your knowledge and your network.
Confirmed industry experts that will be speaking at the 2017 Leadership Summit include:
- Nick Arkle, CEO, Gorman Brothers
- Steve Bobb, CMO, BNSF Railroad
- Jim Cline, President and CEO of Trex Company
- Matthew Missad, CEO, Universal Forest Products
- Dick Molpus, Founder and President, The Molpus Woodlands Group
- Claudia St. John, Affinity HR Group
- “Legends of Lumber” Panel – Steve Boyd, Manufacturers Reserve Supply; Steve Weekes, Weekes Forest Products; Steve Killgore, Roseburg Forest Products; and, Grant Phillips (moderator), Collins
Decision-makers from across the forest products industry will build knowledge on relevant management topics and key trends in education sessions and connect with peers through multiple networking events. You will leave with proven best practices, cost-saving measures and new or renewed relationships with customers, prospects and suppliers.
The 2017 Leadership Summit is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, jobbers, and all other segments across the supply chain.
2016 Highlights and Attendee Feedback
- Attendees heard from executives in the industry such as Tom Corrick from Boise Cascade, Ted Seraphim from West Fraser and Thomas Mende from Klausner.
- 88% met someone new or renewed a relationship that will lead to new business
- “I met more people and had the time to have meaningful discussions in a relaxed environment.” – Clark Spitzer, COO, Snavely Forest Products
- 73% of attendees plan on attending the 2017 Leadership Summit
See 2016 Leadership Summit Highlights
Day 1 Highlights
Day 2 Highlights