Thank you for attending the 2018 leadership summit & WWpA Annual Meeting
Save the Date for the 2019 Leadership Summit!
March 10-12, 2019 | Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa | Tucson, AZ
NAWLA's Leadership Summit is a three-day educational and networking event where you can grow your business, your knowledge and your network.
Decision-makers from across the forest products industry will build knowledge on relevant management topics and key trends in education sessions and connect with peers through multiple networking events. You will leave with proven best practices, cost-saving measures and new or renewed relationships with customers, prospects and suppliers.
The Leadership Summit is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, jobbers, and all other segments across the supply chain.
2018 Highlights and Attendee Feedback
- Attendees heard from executives in the industry such as:
- Adrian Blocker from Weyerhaeuser
- Brad Conlon from DR Horton
- Eric Grandeen from Idaho Pacific
- Brian McCoy from McCoy's Building Supply
- Laurie McCabe from TradeTec
- 78% met someone new or renewed a relationship that will lead to new business
- 80% of attendees plan on attending the 2019 Leadership Summit & WWPA Annual Meeting
- More than 90% said they are likely or very likely to recommend Leadership Summit to a colleague or friend
"I have gained new perspectives in regards to leadership, customer needs, and fellow manufacturers."
"The Leadership Summit gives me the chance to connect with the largest group of key decision makers in our industry all in one place."
"I renewed old relationships and made a few new ones as well. I always get a few tidbits from the 10 Group Meeting to take back to my company and apply. I also got to spend some quality one on one time with one of our largest customers."