2019 Vancouver Regional Meeting
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Member Rate: $50 CAD
Non-Member Rate: $60 CAD
The Vancouver Club
915 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1C6 Canada
Schedule at a Glance
- Registration Open and Networking: 3:00 - 3:45 pm
- Opening Remarks: 3:45 - 4:00 pm
- Education Session: 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cocktails and Networking: 5:30 pm
Panel Discussion - Storm Clouds on the Horizon? Opportunities in Uncertain Times
- Susan Yurkovich, President and CEO of the BC Council of Forest Industries (COFI)
- Jennifer Burleigh, Director of the Trade and Export Policy Branch with the Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development
- Andy Rielly, President, Rielly Lumber Inc; Chairman, Independent Wood Processors Association of BC, and Executive Board Member, Western Red Cedar Lumber Association
Colin Barker – Director, Softwood Lumber Division, Global Affairs Canada
Additional Registration Information
NAWLA accepts name substitutions at no charge. Any name substitution must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the event. You will receive a confirmation email once the substitution has been processed.
A full refund will be granted to cancellations made in writing on or before May 1, 2019. Regrettably, no refunds will be given to cancellations received on or after May 2, 2019. Written cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellation refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as it was received.
Thank you to our 2019 Regional Meetings National Sponsors!