Save the dATE: 2021 NAWLA Leadership Summit
March 14-16, 2021 | Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa | Fort Lauderdale, FL
The NAWLA Leadership Summit + WWPA Annual Meeting is a three-day educational and networking event where you can grow your business, your knowledge and your network. Decision-makers from across the forest products industry will build knowledge on relevant management topics and key trends in education sessions and connect with peers through multiple networking events. You will leave with proven best practices, cost-saving measures and new or renewed relationships with customers, prospects and suppliers.
This event is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, jobbers, and all other segments across the supply chain.
Past Highlights and Attendee Feedback
- 74%met someone new or renewed a relationship that will lead to new business
- 66%learned something new that will help or change their approach and/or grow their company
- 78%of attendees plan on attending the 2020 NAWLA Leadership Summit + WWPA Annual Meeting
- 93%said they are likely or very likely to recommend the event to a colleague or friend
"Networking at this event is greater than any other industry event. The educational component is top-notch."
- Jared Carroll, Weston Forest
"A great opportunity to discuss current problems and disconnects within the industry and what others are doing to overcome."
- Ralph Beckley, Stella-Jones dba/McFarland Cascade
"Good networking environment. I reconnected with customers as well as competitors and met potential new customers."
- John Branstetter, Wildwood Trading Group
"The NAWLA Leadership Summit is a great way to bolster existing relationships and create several new ones. It is a premier event."
- Dan Semsak, Murphy Lumber