2021 NAWLA Leadership Summit: THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
March 16-17, 2021
While we won't convene in person for this year's Leadership Summit, we are thrilled to host the first-ever Leadership Summit: The Virtual Experience, taking place March 16-17. Attendees can expect the same high-caliber content for forest product industry executives focused on trends, insights and best practices from industry leaders. Gain access to networking opportunities to help expand your business, all from the comfort of your office space.
Similar to the in-person event, the virtual experience is open to all decision makers within the forest products industry, including those from retailers, buying groups, jobbers and all other segments across the supply chain.
We are bringing back the popular Icebreaker platform, a relationship-building feature of the recent NAWLA Exchange virtual event. Throughout the duration of our virtual event, attendees will have the opportunity to send private messages to other registered participants, and schedule individual or group meetings within the virtual event platform.
2020 Leadership Summit Highlights & Attendee Feedback
- 74% met someone new or renewed a relationship that will lead to new business
- 66% learned something new that will help or change their approach and/or grow their company
- 78% of attendees plan on attending a future NAWLA Leadership Summit + WWPA Annual Meeting
- 93% said they are likely or very likely to recommend the event to a colleague or friend
"Networking at this event is greater than any other industry event. The educational component is top-notch."
- Jared Carroll, Weston Forest
"A great opportunity to discuss current problems and disconnects within the industry and what others are doing to overcome."
- Ralph Beckley, Stella-Jones dba/McFarland Cascade
"Good networking environment. I reconnected with customers as well as competitors and met potential new customers."
- John Branstetter, Wildwood Trading Group
"The NAWLA Leadership Summit is a great way to bolster existing relationships and create several new ones. It is a premier event."
- Dan Semsak, Murphy Company