UNIVERSITY OF INNOVATIVE DISTRIBUTION
Save the Date for 2021
March 14-17, 2021 | JW Marriott
The University of Innovative Distribution is a concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the wholesale distribution industry. Since its inception in 1994, UID has become known worldwide for excellence in education. UID is sponsored by the Association Education Alliance (AEA) a consortium of 40+ distribution professional associations, in cooperation with the Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation of Purdue University. Working together, these groups take great pride in providing a superior learning experience.
Please note that UID organizers will be taking additional precautions due to COVID-19. To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, they will be implementing the follow changes for 2021:
- Accommodations for social distancing. Classroom capacity will be reduced by 60% and set up for 6 feet social distancing. Individual schedules, session handouts and presentations, session evaluations will be available through the Whova App.
- Registration will be capped at 400. Registration will be spread-out based on the first letter of the last name, participants will enter through one door and exit another, staff will wear gloves to hand out name-badges and participants will receive a UID Booklet instead of 3-ring binder.
- No reception will be hosted on Sunday night (social distancing cannot be managed).
- A four-day (limited) and a Wednesday only Virtual option will be offered in mid-January.
To view the complete COVID-19 Policy, please click here.
Through NAWLA’s partnership with a consortium of more than 40 distribution associations, the University of Innovative Distribution (UID) is available to NAWLA members. Even if you have attended a prior UID, you will not want to miss future offerings:
- Nearly 30 different sessions over 4 days
- Choice of 25 concentrated educational sessions focused on the unique needs of wholesale distribution industry
- Nearly 20 professional instructors from distribution, sales management, personnel productivity, leadership, negotiation, purchasing and more
Who should attend:
- Branch Managers
- General Managers
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Senior Executives
The most recent offerings of this program were a huge success with "sold out" status. Hosted by Indiana University and Purdue University, NAWLA members in attendance report great value in the many UID offerings and plan on participating again. The four-day event is a concentrated educational program focused on the needs of those in the industrial wholesale distribution industry. It is known worldwide and is sponsored by several leading distribution associations such as NAWLA. The beauty of the UID is the offering of three different concurrent tracks enabling participants to return year after year depending upon their level of expertise.